Cooking with Shereen from Scratch: Because You Can! by Shereen Pavlides
English | July 13th, 2021 | Food & Drink | 192 pages | True EPUB | 142.94 MB
Be a Rock Star in Your Kitchen with Home-cooked Meals from Scratch!
Shereen Pavlides, of the mega-viral brand Cooking With Shereen, has garnered millions of fans across her platforms thanks to her affectionate personality and her confidence-building approach to cooking from scratch. Now, in her debut cookbook, she’s bringing all that knowledge right to your kitchen.
Through 60 impressive recipes, Shereen shows you that it’s possible to make the best food you’ve ever tasted without depending on frozen, precooked or store-bought ingredients—and without spending all day cooking. With meals for every occasion, from weeknight dinners to show-stopping parties (and everything in-between), you can roll up your sleeves and dig into the likes of:
• Pecan-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary Brown Butter
• Restaurant-Style Crab Cakes with Sriracha Rémoulade
• Baba Ganoush with Housemade Pita
• Sesame Salmon with Sweet Jalapeño Udon Noodles
• Gruyère and Thyme Popovers
• Cypriot Cinnamon Potatoes with Dill Yogurt
• Asian-Style Coconut Broccoli
• Spanakopita Triangles
• Shanghai Chicken Salad with Sesame Ginger
Whether you’re new to cooking, or just looking to up your game, donta you worry—Shereen’s got you covered.