Deep In Your Veins Series by Suzanne Wright (#1-5)
English | 2021|Romance, Paranormal| EPUB | 7 MB
Suzanne Wright lives in England with her husband, two children, and her bulldog. When she’s not spending time with her family, she’s writing, reading, or doing her version of housework – sweeping the house with a look.
1. Here Be Sexist Vampires: Sam Parker is a vampire with a gift so strong and substantial that she is invited to partake in a test for a place in the Grand High Master Vampire’s private legion. She finds that not only has the army never included a woman, but it has never included a Sventé vampire – a breed that is regarded by the super strong Pagori breed and the hypnotically beautiful Keja breed to be too tame and human-like. Most refuse to take her seriously, especially dangerous Pagori commander, Jared, who she craves in spite of herself. The Grand High Master, however, sees her potential and offers her the position of Jared’s co-commander to help train the newest squad in time for the impending attack on his island. Sam has to demonstrate to Jared and the squad of chauvinists why it is incredibly foolish to underestimate a wilful, temperamental, borderline-homicidal Sventé female.
Warning: This novel contains an iron-willed female vampire with an energy whip, a sexist male vampire who is determined to have her, explicit vampy sex, and a romance story with real bite.
2. The Bite That Binds: It’s just over a week until Sam will be Binding with Jared, and the only thing she wants is to spend that time relaxing and preparing for the ceremony. Unfortunately, she seems to be asking too much of fate, because suddenly she’s lumbered with a number of distractions that have the potential to postpone, or even cancel, the Binding. There’s a guarded fiancé to crack, a complicated assignment to deal with, Jared’s ex to alienate, and a bunch of snobbish Master Vampires to win over – or offend, whichever. On the upside, things couldn’t possibly be any worse, could they?
Actually, yes they could. Due to a cruel twist of fate, something strange is happening to Sam –something that is changing her in ways she doesn’t like or understand. With the help of Jared and those closest to her, she has to not only handle the threats to the Binding Ceremony, but find a way to fix what has been done to her – and fast.
Warning: This book contains a stubborn and occasionally homicidal female vampire, a powerful and overprotective male vampire who refuses to lose her, and scenes of a sexual, explicit nature.
3. Taste of Torment: It’s been five months since vampire Sam Parker Bound herself to Jared Michaels, her powerful co-commander within the Grand High Master vampire’s personal legion. Life as a Bound couple has been going just fine…until the Grand High Master announces he will be stepping down from his position and wants Sam and Jared to take his place. Oh joy. Despite Sam’s reservations, she agrees to ascend. But something very powerful has surfaced; something that is quickly decreasing the vampire population and could steal the lives of people close to Sam. At the same time, she finds herself under the scrutiny of vindictive vampires accusing her of exploiting her position as a commander – something that would threaten her ascension. Under the watchful eyes of people who would love nothing more than to strip her of her title, Sam and Jared must continue to conceal her hybrid status and find a way to fight this power that nothing before them has ever been able to overcome. If not, they stand to lose not only the people they hold close, but their future as the Grand High Pair.
Warning: This novel features a female vampire who is a ray of blunt, obstinate sunshine, a possessive alpha male vampire who considers her his only weakness, lots of bad words, some dirty talk, and steamy explicit sex.
4. Consumed: Sventé vampire Ava Sanchez has a difficult decision to make: should she accept the invitation of the Grand High Master Vampires and join their legion? It will mean leaving behind her brother and her home. It will also mean working with Pagori vampire, Salem McCauley. Unlike the majority of vampirekind, she doesn’t fear Mr. Tall, Blond, and Dauntless…even if he does have some psychopathic traits. In fact, he has a raw sexuality that tempts her to drop her ‘no relationships’ rule and give him exactly what he wants from her – everything.
Salem McCauley doesn’t like anything cute, or sweet, or cheery. Yet he wants Ava with a desperation that’s bordering on obsession. And shockingly, she doesn’t look at him like others do – you know, like they fear he’ll rip out their spinal cord for fun. Now that the legion will be busy hunting the players involved in the creation of an illegal vampiric brothel, there’s no time for pursuing Ava. But Salem makes time, because he never denies himself what he wants and he always holds tight to what’s his. And that’s exactly what Ava is, whether she knows it or not: His.
Warning: Contains bad words, dirty talk, and scenes of a steamy nature.
5. Fractured: Since the moment Imani Prince joined the Grand High Vampires’ legion, she’s been drawn to the self-assured and darkly sexual Robert ‘Butch’ Richardson. Although he walked away from her a year ago after a short fling, she doesn’t judge him for his difficulties with relationships. But now he’s in her space, declaring that he wants her back and regrets his earlier mistakes. While Imani’s past is trying to interfere with the present and the threat of a war is looming, she has to decide whether to give him what he’s demanding: all she has to give.
Butch has always struggled to connect with people, but something about the sensual and independent Imani pulls at him until she’s become an obsession that he simply can’t shake. But she was with another male, and watching them together was agonizing. When that relationship ends, Butch makes his move. Now he has to convince her to take a second chance on him, and he won’t leave her alone until she does. As far as he’s concerned, Imani’s his and has always been his. He just needs to make her see that.
Warning: This book contains sarcasm, sexual scenes, a female with attitude, and an alpha male who has a problem with the word ‘no’.