Doodle Art Handbook: The Non-Artist’s Guide in Creative Drawing by Lana Karr & Olga Dee
English | 2015 | Non-Fiction > Educational > Art > Handbook > Doodles | ePUB | 11.7 MB
Doodle Art : Welcome to the wonderful world of DOODLE ART.
The Doodle Art Handbook is a guide to inspire you and bring out your inner Doodle creativity. With the help of step by step lessons you will be able to create Doodle masterpieces with no experience necessary.
The Handbook contains:
• 25 original tangle patternswith many variations divided into 5 sections from beginner to expert level.
• Step by step lessons on how to draw, while having little or no experience.
• Guidance on how to draw animals, flowers, trees and other objects in doodle art style.
• Many original art works from Doodle Art collaborators./li>
• Detailed instructions and advanced techniques for using shading, depth and drawing 3d objects.
Doodle art is an excellent source of stress relief and meditation, and can be used by artists of all levels.