Goodreads: Best Books of the Month: July 2016
English | 6 Books | Various Genre | 17 MB
1. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child – Parts One and Two by John Tiffany (Harry Potter, #8)
Harry Potter returns! This brand-new play from J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne is set 19 years after Deathly Hallows and depicts Harry as a fatigued family man working at the Ministry of Magic.
2. The Muse by Jessie Burton
In Civil War Spain, artist Olive Schloss persuades a man named Isaac Robles to sell her work as his own. Decades later two worlds collide when Londoner Odelle Bastien discovers a painting simply signed I.R.
3. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
The movie rights have already sold for this sci-fi thriller that focuses on a man named Jason, who, after he’s knocked unconscious by masked intruders, awakens to a world he doesn’t remember or recognize.
4. Party of One: A Memoir in 21 Songs by Dave Holmes
Former MTV VJ—and self-described odd man out—Dave Holmes chronicles his childhood and rise to relative fame in this moving memoir set alongside a soundtrack of ’80s, ’90s, and ’00s classics.
5. We Are Not Such Things: The Murder of a Young American, a South African Township, and the Search for Truth and Reconciliation.
by Justine van der Leun
Fans of Serial and Making a Murderer will find themselves enthralled by this true-crime tale of how a justice system failed following the murder of a young American woman in apartheid-torn South Africa.
6. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
A simple scribble on a chemistry-class desk turns into a full-blown crush when high schooler Lily unwittingly sparks a correspondence with an unknown pen pal. Could the mystery guy be Mr. Right?