McGraw-Hill Education Pre-GED, 3rd Edition by McGraw Hill Editors
English | April 28th, 2021 | Education | 912 pages | True EPUB | 59.25 MB
Get the essential skills you need to succeed on the GED!
Pre-GED gives you a solid foundation in the basic skills you need to succeed on each of the four subjects of the GED test: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA), Social Studies, Science, and Mathematical Reasoning. This new edition features micro-lessons on test-taking strategies, review questions involving critical thinking, and a brand-new app featuring hundreds of practice questions.
• New: Micro-lessons section provides unique test-taking strategies
• New: Review questions on critical thinking and reasoning match latest test
• New: App featuring hundreds of practice questions
• New: Appendix covers the most important vocabulary for each section of the test
• More than 1,000 practice questions with explanations
• Easy-to-follow lessons specifically written for Pre-GED students and covering all 4 subject areas: Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Top 25 lists that cover the most important concepts you need to know for each test section
• Flashcard App includes 100 flashcards to help you review all four test sections